ND Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association
Membership in the NDIAAA is on the rise as 54% of the athletic administrators in North Dakota have joined the organization. As the membership continues to increase, the executive board strives to offer more professional development programs. The fast approaching September Fall Workshop along with the April Spring Conference will provide several opportunities for athletic administrators to enhance their professional growth.
Current membership benefits in the NDIAAA include:
· Opportunity to register and attend Fall Conference & Spring Conference Opportunity for professional development through the NIAAA Leadership Training Program;
· Opportunity to serve as state officer or on state committees. A first-class state awards and recognition program;
· NDIAAA Newsletter;
· An attractive NDIAAA pin;
· Opportunity to network with other athletic administrators across the state.
Current membership benefits in the NIAAA include:
· One million dollars in general liability insurance while performing your duties as an athletic administrator. This amount doubles if you complete Leadership Training Courses 501 & 504;
· Term life insurance in the amount of $2,500.00;
· A first-class national awards and recognition program;
· Four issues of the Interscholastic Athletic Administration, the professional publication for athletic administrators;
· Nine issues of the NFHS news;
· The opportunity to serve on national committees. A national certification program;
· Scholarship awards programs for member AD's;
· NIAAA Media resources available;
· An opportunity for professional development through the Leadership Training Program;
· The NFHS National Conference for High School Directors of Athletics;
· Opportunity to network with other athletic administrators across the nation.
NDIAAA and NIAAA membership forms will be included in the Fall Workshop registration materials sent to all athletic administrators in North Dakota.
If anyone is interested in more information concerning the NDIAAA or NIAAA membership, or have any questions, please contact NDIAAA membership chairman Lorell Jungling at 663-2517.