The ND LEAD Center seeks to make a positive difference for the students of North Dakota by helping to develop excellence in educational leadership. We provide valuable and responsive services to public and nonpublic school leaders and persons preparing to become educational leaders. The ND LEAD Center seeks to develop excellence as a professional organization by . . .
- offering high quality professional development programs that . . .
- meet needs for leadership and managerial skill development, and
- embrace successful human resource development practices and adult learning theory
- offering high quality support services and technical assistance.
- listening to those we serve and striving to meet emerging needs.
Success in providing these services means consistently acting with integrity and professionalism and demonstrating a will to maintain and continually improve the quality of our services.