NDCEL ANNUAL FALL CONFERENCE
October 15, 16, 17, 2014
Ramkota Hotel - Bismarck, ND
· Contracts, etc., will be mailed to potential exhibitors in late May/earlyJune (requests for contracts before then will not be accepted; online reservations not available).
· Email/call the NDCEL office to be placed on the exhibitor mailing list: email; 701-258-3022.
· IMPORTANT: Availability is on a first-come, first-served paid basis; we will not guarantee space by credit card, phone or fax.
· There are 55 booths and 10 suites available.
· In 2014, the cost for a 6' x 8' courtyard booth is $550; the cost for a suite in the rooms surrounding the courtyard is $700.
· Since space is limited, we encourage you to return your contract with payment ASAP.
Exhibits Open: Thursday, October 16 from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Friday, October 17 from 8 a.m. until 11:30 a.m.
Attendees: About 500—will include school superintendents, principals, program directors, school business officials, county superintendents, and school secretaries.
Booth/Suites All booths include one 8’ table, 2 chairs, backdrop, and side dividers. Suites include one 8’ table and 2 chairs. All exhibitors are responsible for items they order from the hotel for their booth/suite such as coffee, etc.; the hotel will bill you. Wireless internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Set-Up Time: Wednesday, October 15 from 1-9 p.m.
Thursday, October 16 from 7-8 a.m.
Take-Down: Must be completed by 1 p.m. on Friday, October 17.