Subscribe to NDCEL listserv (you must be an NDCEL member and signed into the website in order for this link to work)
NDCEL Board of Directors Policy: E-mail Lists (Listserv) Acceptable Use
The North Dakota Council of Educational Leaders will maintain an E-mail List (listserv) for the membership that will allow them to communicate with each other regarding a variety of issues.
1. Access to the NDCEL E-mail List requires that each subscriber be a member of the NDCEL.
2. The NDCEL reserves the right to accept or reject requests for access to the NDCEL E-mail List.
3. Subscribers are encouraged to use good judgement in their use of the NDCEL E-mail List.
4. Subscribers are expected to use the E-mail List in legal, ethical, professional, and appropriate ways. Inappropriate activities include, but are not limited to:
· Copyright violations
· Intentional creation and distribution of computer viruses
· Misrepresenting yourself as someone else to cover up illegal activity
· Posting materials or messages that subject others to harassment or intimidation.
5. The misuse of the NDCEL E-mail List will result in a written warning. Further infractions will result in a total loss of access to the E-mail List.
6. Enforcement of the policy may be initiated when a complaint is registered either with the Executive Director or any member of the NDCEL Board of Directors.